This is linked to my previous article of Practical Experience Requirement. One of the affiliate asked me to throw some more light on the objectives.
You must achieve a total of 9 objectives. Out of which the below 5 objectives are essential.
1. Ethics and Professionalism
2. Stakeholder relationship management
3. Strategy and innovation
4. Governance risk and control
5. Leadership and management
You must also achieve any of the below 4 objectives. These are based on your role with your employer.
Corporate and Business Reporting
6. Record and process transactions and events
7. Prepare external financial reports
8. Analyse and interpret financial reports
9. Evaluate investment and financing decisions
10. Manage and control working capital
11. Identify and manage financial risk
Sustainable management accounting
12. Evaluate management accounting systems
13. Plan and control performance
14. Monitor performance
15. Tax computations and assessments
16. Tax compliance and verification
17. Tax planning and advice
Audit and assurance
18. Prepare for and plan the audit process
19. Collect and evaluate evidence for an audit
20. Review and report on findings of an audit
So, be rest assured that any relevant role will be able to give you practical experience and you can achieve your objectives on the go.
Please reach out if you are having difficulties talking to your employer regarding this.